Friday, April 10, 2009

Diagnoses

We had to fill out an insurance application at our job because they are shopping to see if we can get a better rate. We will probably get denied based on my child alone. Thank God for insurance. The form asked me to list our medical conditions; one for my husband, one for me, none for my daughter, and a laundry list for Randy. Since I created the list, I thought I would share with my blog family and friends since I have not talked about them all in the blog.
  • Hydrocephalus; valveless shunt
  • Milk soy protein intolerance (MSPI)
  • Reflux (GERD)
  • Amlyobia
  • Strabismus exotropia
  • Mild hearing loss-left (or so they say)
  • Gross and fine motor delayed

So the next time I bring up a doctor and/or treatment, you won't think, "I didn't know he had that?" I was excited to see that the currently list is getting shorter. There are so many other diagnoses that have RESOLVED behind them. My prayer is that the list above continues to get shorter and that I can continue to write the word "resolved".

No comments:

Post a Comment